The Apothecary Hand Cream
A lightweight treatment for supple, smooth hands.
A little indulgence, this non-greasy, restoring cream is formulated to hydrate and brighten hands through a combination of plant extracts and oils. Rich in antioxidants to protect against free radical damage, minimising the appearance of ageing, while taking you on a sensorial journey through IKKARI’s signature scents.
ACTIVES FROM THE EARTH:
- Grapeseed Oil: Antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory, evens out skin tone
- Shea Butter: Moisturises and soothes dry, rough skin
- Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate and Wakame: Trio of skin powerful hydrators
- Papaya Extract: Antioxidant protection, promotes cell renewal for soft smooth hands - brightens skin
- Olive Oil: Nourishes skin and prevents moisture loss
Rose Absolute, Neroli, Seabuckthorn - Floral, Subtle
Aroma: A clean, crisp interpretation of classic rose.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
Ritual for use
CREATED & CONSCIOUS
CREATED & CONSCIOUS
Our partnership guarantees we are measuring, reducing and offsetting our plastic footprint. For every kilogram put into the environment, one kilogram is collected or recycled.
Our partnership ensures packaging that cannot be recycled via kerbside is recycled through TerraCycle. Receive a $25 credit when you return 3 empty products to any AJE ATHLETICA store.
Our boxes and shopping bags are made from cardboard and paper that has been certified by PEFC or FSC, which means our products adhere to the highest environmental and social standards.
Cruelty free and not tested on animals. Animals in the protection of Aje Collective suppliers must be treated humanely.
Formulated using high-performance extracts and actives from the earth, with minimal interference so they remain as naturally adjacent as possible.
- AnneVerified ReviewerProduct Standouts Smells Great, Gentle, Hydrating, Great Ingredients, Great Packaging11/11/23Product Standouts Smells Great, Gentle, Hydrating, Great Ingredients, Great PackagingRated 5 out of 5 starsThe Apothecary hand cream with rose
I love it it makes my hands so soft