The Apothecary Hand Wash
CLEANSE, HYDRATE AND PROTECT YOUR HANDS NATURALLY.
Take the monotony out of handwashing with our nourishing, cleansing wash. Formulated with a herbal blend of essential oils and plant extracts that have both antibacterial and aromatherapy benefits, it infuses skin with a scent that lingers long after washing.
Our signature glass vessel is meticulously crafted in Italy – we encourage you to re-use it upon completion.
ACTIVES FROM THE EARTH:
- Essential Oils IKKARI’s ‘nose’ has curated signature scents using essential oils for not only their aromas but their therapeutic benefits, helping to support concerns ranging from mood, sleep and stress.
- Wakame is rich in essential vitamins and minerals. The water-binding capabilities of this algae helps skin retain moisture, leaving it soft and supple. With high levels of fucoidan, it helps reduce skin discolouration and stimulate collagen production.
- Glycerin and Sodium PCA are hero hydrating humectants naturally found in skin. They attract moisture from the air and help skin hold on to it, relieving dry skin and improving skin barrier function for supple smooth skin.
Thyme Clary Sage Siberian Fir – Herbaceous, Purifying, Green
An energising and enigmatic aroma of pure fresh Pine air.
500mL ℮ 16.9 fl. Oz
Bottle measures 85mm at the base, and 100mm at the widest point. Bottle with pump is 160mm tall.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
- Increases moisture levels
- Strengthens skin barrier protecting against dryness
- Immediate improvement with skin softness
- Non irritating formula that will not dry hands
- Improves firmness and elasticity
Ritual for use
How to recycle
CREATED & CONSCIOUS
CREATED & CONSCIOUS
Our partnership guarantees we are measuring, reducing and offsetting our plastic footprint. For every kilogram put into the environment, one kilogram is collected or recycled.
Our partnership ensures packaging that cannot be recycled via kerbside is recycled through TerraCycle. Receive a $25 credit when you return 3 empty products to any AJE ATHLETICA store.
Our boxes and shopping bags are made from cardboard and paper that has been certified by PEFC or FSC, which means our products adhere to the highest environmental and social standards.
Cruelty free and not tested on animals. Animals in the protection of Aje Collective suppliers must be treated humanely.
Formulated using high-performance extracts and actives from the earth, with minimal interference so they remain as naturally adjacent as possible.